mardi 2 septembre 2014

The Art Operation 4.0

The Art Operation is a 365-day-a-year ordeal.
My Production-Year starts in September-October and all year I run an Art Operation.
The operation has inputs and outputs.
It has an archive representing the operation's past.
It has art production in the present and the operation faces the future.
It has inventory and new productions through production processes using techniques and applying theories.
There are inputs and outputs. The inputs are raw materials which get transformed into cultural artifacts which are sold on a market - the Art Market.
It is a full-blown operation with logistics as well as many risks.
I invest almost everything in the Art Operation and it is streamlined like you wouldn't believe.
It is ecological and a truly sustainable operation in the very long-term.
This is what I do. You can like it or leave it. I'll still be working on the Art Operation version 4.0.
My Production-Year 2014-2015 officially starts right now. Hope you will enjoy the show!

Sincerely,

Alex Gagnon

A.G. (c) 2014


https://chumly.com/n/282e01e

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire