vendredi 28 mars 2014

My Confession To All God's Children

I must confess. Often, I am petulant. I willfully antagonize others, for only a few specific reasons. I am not paranoid when I am actually, truly being persecuted by others. I am often the butt of others' jokes, I am often the victim of their overt antagonism and manipulation. As the Lord is my witness, I always try to let these abusers do what they seemingly desire most to do. That is, I let them try to do what seems to me, and to others also at times, to be their deepest desire, their most profound aspiration: To do harm unto others, i.e. To Tresspass, Transgress, for reasons I shall never know, not now, not in an eternity of time after this point - this Point of Perplexity for little old me.

I am fed up of being lied to. Not by those who truly care for me, who love me and cherish me, for they are never lying to me, never, not in a million years. They cherish me and I am stronger precisely because of their love and support. I never question them on that, EVER. I never will, either. I am a Loyal person.

In any case, to keep this short, I will state that in a few very specific "unique special cases", Anger can be a gift, in fact Anger IS a Gift in those rather limited few - yet amazing! - circumstances when anger is a gift.

I no longer even think to care about athesists, agnostics, anti-theists, anti-clerics and so on who tell me I am stupid for being willing to offer up my very life, in the name of the Lord and so forth.

Sorry but I have to confess. The Lord the Christ-Jesus does not like me to speak in such a way as I have done here. But I can't sleep these days. I know why, it's because a family member is on the verge of dying, and no, it is not who everyone things it is. It is someone else, the last of our lineage, well into her 90s. I fear she was neglected and that she may die soon. I hope I am wrong, but I am never wrong about these things. She is my Great-Aunt. Pray for her, her name is Rita. I fear in my heart of hearts that she is weary. She deserves the respect one might give to Saints, though she is merely a Citizen such as myself. But she is the person closest to God that I know of currently in this world, who is still living. And so I must pray for Rita, who experiences pains I can never hope to even imagine. Pax vobiscum. Amen.


https://chumly.com/n/2464abf

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire