lundi 14 avril 2014

What is Alex Doing?

Basically, I am doing only one thing, the only thing I have ever done: I am working my butt off to ensure that my work as an artist grows in value linearly over time. I do not want there to be any other type of growth. It has to be slow and sure, never fast, explosive, meteoric.

Therefore, everything you see coming out of the or House of Mag, is not only 100% original, authentic, genuine, but it is also part of a serial method of continuous improvement. I work on my past failures AND successes, and turn it all into pure beauty, philosophically sound, profound, sublime.

I truly am a marvel, a Wonder of the World. I take almost no credit for it, however. I have worked hard, but believe that this is the only thing an individual person ever CAN do. We only ever do our best, and I refuse to be rewarded merely for doing what I think is Right, Good, True, and what I think I have no real choice but to be doing.

So what is Alex DOING? He is doing the only thing he knows how to do, the only thing he can do. It is growing linearly and is truly mesmerizing at this point. And I haven't even begun. You'll never believe how scalable my Art Operation is. I can scale it so incredibly that I fear it could risk shutting down the Internet. What you've seen over the last several months is me IN SLOW BUT SURE MODE. Don't make me take it into HYPER MODE.

A.G. (c) 2014


https://chumly.com/n/24eaa41

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire